Questions about Candida? Join my free, three day class!
Over the decades, Candida infection has been blamed for innumerable conditions and symptoms, and on the other end of the spectrum has been dismissed as a hoax. Overgrowth of Candida in the gastrointestinal tract is possible and common. However, many of the symptoms Candida gets blamed for (gas, bloating, food sensitivities, discomfort, bowel changes, skin rashes, etc) are caused by overgrowth of other bad guys or imbalance of your healthy microbiome – other types of dysbiosis. In Candida Class, you will learn the signs and symptoms of Candida infection, how to test for it and differentiate it between other types of overgrowth, why that matters, the implications for your digestive health and overall wellness, and of course what to do about it.
I created Candida Class because 1) I hear from people daily struggling with gas, bloating, bowel changes, mood disruption, and a whole host of unexplained symptoms that can often be attributed to overgrowth of Candida or another pathogen 2) There is so much misinformation and over-diagnosis (read: sloppy diagnosis) of Candida that I want you to have your facts straight and be armed with the tools to take the next step 3) I get consistently good results with the techniques I am laying out in Candida Class.
Candida Class begins Thursday, May 30th and is delivered in my online classroom via videos, PDFs and notes. Participants in Candida Class get early access and an exclusive discount to my upcoming Candida Program.
What you will learn in Candida Class:
- Signs and symptoms of Candida overgrowth
- When Candida is part of the normal microbiome, and when it is not
- How to appropriately diagnose Candida in the gastrointestinal tract
- What tests DO and DO NOT diagnose Candida
- How to differentiate Candida overgrowth from other forms of overgrowth and dysbiosis
- The relationship between Candida in the gut, thrush, vaginal yeast infections and skin infections
- The differences between yeast, bacteria and parasites
- The makeup of the human microbiome and its influencers
- The consequences of short- and long-term Candida infections
- How to eradicate Candida
- Nutrition and Candida – separating truth from nonsense
- The role of fermented foods and drinks in Candida management & protocols
- How to prevent infection/recurrence of Candida
Who Candida Class is for:
- Those with a diagnosed Candida infection (gut, skin, oral, vaginal)
- Those curious if they have a Candida infection
- Those with recurrent thrush
- Those with recurrent vaginal yeast infections
- Those with recurrent fungal skin infections
- Those with unexplained gastrointestinal symptoms
Candida Class will show you how to appropriately diagnose Candida and other forms of overgrowth and get you started on WHAT to do about it, giving you the knowledge to feel confident in what is going on with your body and what you need to do about it – no more guesswork.